Great with fish! Either on top like in a taco – or keep it to the side and let your guests add as they see fit. It is also great on top of toasted bread. And if you have troubles cutting up fresh mangos – you can use frozen, just be sure to dry them completely before using.
Avocado and Mango Salsa
- 1 just ripe not mushy avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup mango diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves minced
- pinch ground cumin
- pinch ground coriander
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a glass, ceramic or plastic bowl. Season with salt to taste. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Serve over cooked, spicy fish or as an accompaniment for fish tacos.