Let this rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes to get all the flavors to combine. Perfect as a side or snack on a hot summer day – or a great accompaniment to fish or upland game. When you start creating your own fruit salsas, you can make flavors you wrote find in stores.
- 3 medium ripe plums seed removed – chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper finely diced
- 1/2 tsp gingerroot peeled and minced
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbls rice vinegar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 Tbls cilantro leaves minced
- dash Asian chili sauce or any hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss lightly to combine flavors. Rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.