Try these simple slider recipes using Hi Mountain Burger Seasonings
- 2 cups parts ground antlered game (deer, elk, moose, etc.)
- 1 cup ground pork or bacon
- Hi Mountain Zesty Western, Hickory and Buffalo Wing Seasonings
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons pepper jelly (or Jala Jala Sinful Whiskey Jelly)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- slider buns
- melted butter
- Divide ground meat into 3 piles. To each pile, add 1 tablespoon of a different Hi Mountain Burger Seasoning.
- To the Zesty Western mix, add the pepper jelly. Mix well and form into balls about the size of 2 golf balls.
- To the Hickory mix, add red onion. Mix well and form into balls about the size of 2 golf balls.
- To the Buffalo Wing mix, add blue cheese. Mix well and form into balls about the size of 2 golf balls.
- Press burger balls into patties. Brown in a skillet or on a well-oiled grill.
- Spread melted butter over bottom of buns. Toast in a hot skillet or in the oven.
Copyright: The Sporting Chef - www.sportingchef.com