Susie Jimenez is back at it again creating wild game pizzas with a latin twist, of course! She’s using her Camp Chef Pizza Oven to create these masterpieces. You really can’t go wrong with your toppings.
Wild Game Pizza with a Latin Twist – Spice it Up Susie
- Pizza Dough - store bought fresh dough frozen pizza dough, or make your own!
Sauce + Cheeses
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 container queso fresco
- panela cheeses
- 1 pound Chorizo sausage or other wild game sausage
- Olive Oil
Toppings After it is Baked
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 chopped jalapeño
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 avocado sliced thinly
- Fire up your Camp Chef Pizza Oven and make sure your dough is rolled out to around 8 inch size.
- Brush on olive oil, add the sauce, cheeses and sausage and place in oven at 500 degrees for 5-6 minutes. Watch for golden brown edges.
- After taking it out, add your fresh ingredients of tomatoes, onions, jalepeno, cilantro and slice the avocado into thin slices to place on the very top.