This is great over any salad (like the greek-combo in the picture) or I like it over salmon. Something about dill and salmon is just delicious. The key is to cook or grill (better!) your salmon first, then pour the vinaigrette over and let sit for 5 minutes.
Caper Dill Vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest minced (use a zester or vegetable peeler to remove the thin
- yellow skin not the white part, of the lemon)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients. While whisking vigorously, drizzle in olive oil until emulsified. Stir in remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper.