This recipe works with any type of corned game. You can find a corned venison recipe HERE. I like to top it with a pair of over-easy eggs and a splash of hot sauce. And if your venison isn’t already “corned,” my friend Hank Shaw has an easy tutorial of how to corn venison on his page: http://honest-food.net/2015/01/12/corned-venison-recipe/
Corned Venison Hash
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups potatoes small dice
- 3/4 cup onion finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups corned venison chopped
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and cook until lightly browned. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper and cook for 3 – 4 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in corned venison and heat to serving temperature.