Fish Ceviche with Susie Jimenez
One of Susie’s first dishes she made as a kid was ceviche. And she offers a pro tip on not over-cooking your fish. Just let it sit in the juice until you are done mixing your other ingredients. When that is finished, your fish will be ready.
- 1 lb red snapper diced
- 1 English cucumber sliced in thin rounds
- 1 orange segments diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 serrano finely diced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 tbsp Hi Mountain Salmon Rub
- Toss red snapper in a bowl with citrus to cover the fish for about 10 minutes. While this is marinating you want to combine the other ingredients with the extra lime set aside and season with salt and pepper.