My take on the Maine classic.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat cut into bite-sized chunks about 2 cups of meat
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsps green onion, finely minced
- 1 dash Hot Sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Hot dog buns
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Place the cooked lobster meat in large bowl.
- In another bowl combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, green onion, hot sauce, and salt and pepper. Mix and season to taste. Add cooked lobster meat and toss to mix evenly.
- Brush both inside of rolls with butter and toast both sides in an oven or on a grill or grill pan.
- Load lobster into rolls.