This stuffed baked potato recipe is from our Sporting Friend, Susie Jimenez, who was the runner-up on Season 7 of “Food Network Star.” Everything Susie touches has a spicy twist to it, which you can dial up, or down.
Wild Game Stuffed Baked Potato
No need to wash dishes with this over-stuffed baked potato from the kitchen of Susie Jimenez
Servings: 4 people
- 4 potatoes, baked in foil
- 2 cups ground wild game meat, any type
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 roma tomato, diced
- 1 jalepeno, diced
- 2 scallions, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp dill seed, whole
- 1 tsp fennel seed, whole
- Prick each pototo several times with a fork and wrap in foil. Place in 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes, or until evenly cooked through and soft.
- While the potatoes bake, prep your ingredients by chopping your tomato, onion, garlic, jalepeno, and cilantro.
- In a skillet place one tablespoon of olive oil with ground meat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes to incorporate all the flavors.
- Open each baked potato, cut into each potato and chop the top of it and pour the mixture into each one.
- You can top these potatoes with your choice of cheese.