Wild Game Stuffed Baked Potato
No need to wash dishes with this over-stuffed baked potato from the kitchen of Susie Jimenez
Servings: 4 people
- 4 potatoes, baked in foil
- 2 cups ground wild game meat, any type
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 roma tomato, diced
- 1 jalepeno, diced
- 2 scallions, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp dill seed, whole
- 1 tsp fennel seed, whole
- Prick each pototo several times with a fork and wrap in foil. Place in 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes, or until evenly cooked through and soft.
- While the potatoes bake, prep your ingredients by chopping your tomato, onion, garlic, jalepeno, and cilantro.
- In a skillet place one tablespoon of olive oil with ground meat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes to incorporate all the flavors.
- Open each baked potato, cut into each potato and chop the top of it and pour the mixture into each one.
You can top these potatoes with your choice of cheese.