Whip up this quick and easy fish dip in your food processor, but I love this as an appetizer in the summer. Pair it with a sweeter wine before dinner, like one of Michael David Winery’s white wines. Enjoy surrounded by friends and family!
Smoked Fish Pate
- 1 lb. smoked fish boned, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cream cheese softened
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Process until well mixed. Chill. Paté will keep up to a week or more in the refrigerator.
- Spread on crackers or toast points as Hors D’oeuvres.
Use 1/2 lb. of smoked fish and 1/2 lb. smoked fish belly meat. This creates a richer, moister paté that is easier to spread.