You have less than 30 minutes to put a meal on the table? Let this glaze help you out. Use tuna or salmon as the go-to fish…let the fish marinate for a few minutes and then sear the tuna on each side for 2-3 minutes. It will perfectly tender in the middle.
Wasabi Glaze for Fish
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 2 tablespoons green onion finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot minced
- Whisk all ingredients together. Rinse fish, pat dry and baste with glaze before and during cooking.