A great all-around sauce that you can use on waterfowl and antlered game. Don’t think you have to “spread it” on the meat before serving, try putting it in individual cups to serve next to each person’s plate.
Horseradish Cream Sauce
Servings: 1 Cup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves minced (or substitute pinch dried rosemary leaves)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 – 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add green onions, garlic and rosemary and cook for 1 minute. Add white wine and Worcestershire sauce and reduce liquid by one-half. Stir in horseradish and cream and bring to just below boiling while stirring.