A great summer treat you can stuff into lettuce cups, serve on top of tortillas, use as a dip, or simply plate and serve as a salad, as in the picture. Susie grills up several corn cobs, but the recipe just calls for one. Go ahead and take the corn off the other cobs and freeze them using your GameSaver unit.
Mexican Corn Salad with Shredded Meat by Susie Jimenez
- 1 corn on the cob, grill on high heat
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- ½ cup crema fresca
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 pound shredded meat - chicken, wild turkey
- Mix all ingredients together and serve as you wish.
- Can also substitute shrimp or crab
Copyright: The Sporting Chef - www.sportingchef.com