It’s just a taco unhinged. This can be a salad or appetizer course, or double the recipe for a light lunch or dinner entree.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups cooked ground or pulled venison seasoned with Southwestern seasonings
- 4 large corn tortillas deep-fried until crispy
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 6 cups romaine or iceberg lettuce thinly chopped
- 8 thin slices red onion
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese grated
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 1 1/2 cups red or green salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- For each serving, place a tortilla on a plate. Top with 1/2 cup black beans, 1 1/2 cups lettuce, 1 cup cooked venison, 2 slices red onion, 1/2 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons olives, salsa and a dollop of sour cream.