This will make a batch of Bloody Mary mix for the perfect after-the-hunt beverage. Always fill the glass with ice, add a couple ounces of vodka, a fresh squeeze of lime and shake before using. Some like to rim their glass with salt, but others like it pure.
My Favorite Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1/4 cup prepared not cream-style horseradish
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and stir to blend.