For fish, shellfish and upland game. Could also work as a dressing or even just over a bowl of noodles or quinoa. Lime gives it a perfect zing. Add a little wasabi at a time to get it to the right level for your tastebuds.
Wasabi Lime Cream Sauce
Servings: 2 /3 Cup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 green onion minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon Rose’s lime juice or any other sweetened lime juice
- 1 – 2 tablespoons or more! prepared wasabi paste
- pinch granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Heat wine, onion, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until only a tablespoon or two of liquid remains. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat to blend flavors.